ENGINEERING & PLANNING, P.C.
We are a New York State Certified Minority Business Enterprise
We have developed our specialization in Landscape Architectural Design, Land Planning, Civil Engineering & Environmental Permitting.
Founded in 1997, we take great pride in being a dedicated group of multi discipline professionals with excellent planning, site design, construction, and project management skills. Our ability to effectively lead or collaborate on a wide variety and complexity of projects has been the key to our success.
Services We Offer
- Site Planning /Design /Permitting
- Municipal Streetscape & Restoration
- Park & Recreation Planning
- Urban Design Creative Visioning
- Construction-Related Services
- Stormwater Management Design/Compliance
- Visual Impact Assessments
- Environmental Permitting
- Sustainable Design
- Mine/Reclamation Planning
- General Civil Engineering
- Engineering Reports & Site Investigation
- Project Planning & Funding Services
- Wastewater Collection, Treatment & Disposal
- Water Supply Distribution
- Stormwater Management
- Solid Waste Engineering
- Environmental Permitting
- Construction Phase Services
- Site Investigations
- Phase I, II & III Environmental Site Assessments
- Regulatory Assistance & Permitting
- Compliance Audits
- UST/AST Assessments
- Soil & Groundwater Remediation Design
- Chemical & Petroleum Bulk Storage
- Wetland Assessments/Delineation
- Ecological/Habitat Studies
As a community leader, CLA SITE provides support services to a number of not-for-profit organizations, community groups and churches throughout the area by offering organizational leadership, site-specific design solutions, or simply lending a hand in an annual cleanup or planting day. CLA SITE recognizes the importance of community leadership as an essential tool for creating a better-built environment.
Howe Caverns and Howe High Adventure is New York’s Coolest Getaway
Featured Project Video
CLA SITE’s portfolio of projects demonstrates a tradition of creative low impact development and lasting community enhancements with a focus on park, trails, and recreation; municipal streetscape and community revitalization; historic restoration; commercial retail; mixed-use residential housing; water/wastewater infrastructure; visual impact assessment; industrial and construction sector stormwater and environmental permitting; and mine reclamation planning.
We offer proven expertise in projects requiring collaborative participation through design workshops and with the support of local municipalities, state and federal agencies.
We at CLA Site approach our work with passion and are dedicated to crafting built environments that respond to the needs of our esteemed clients
CLA SITE Landscape Architecture, Engineering & Planning, P.C
58 Church Street, Suite 200, Saratoga Springs, New York 12866
Drop Us A Line