Meet the Professionals
Daniel O’Neill is a recent graduate of the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry with a B.S. in Landscape Architecture. As a student, he traveled to Riode Janeiro, Brazil, to conduct a report of the social and physical implementation of skateboarding facilities. Daniel owned and operated a residential landscaping company in Western New York and applies his hands-on experience within CLA SITE’s designs. With emphasis on design communication and representation. Daniel plans to further develop his skills with intentions to become a New York State licensed landscape architect.
- BS, Landscape Architecture
SUNY – Environmental Science and Forestry College, Syracuse, NY (2016)
- Overseas Study – 2015 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- AAS Horticulture, SUNY – Niagara
County Community College,
Sanborn, NY (2012)
- CLA SITE Saratoga Springs, New York (2016 – present).
- NYS Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation Niagara Falls Region, New York 2015.
- Ace of Scapes Landscaping. Lockport, New York (2012 – 2014).
- Beautiful River Landscape Design, Buffalo, New York 2012.
Residential Site Development
- End Residence (2017)
- Creighton Residence (2017)
- Cook Residence (2016)
Site Planing & Development
- Lake George RV Park – East Side Pool/Pickleball Playground, Lake George, NY (2016-present)
- Saratoga Polo Resort Infrastructure (2016-present)
Industrial / Construction Stomwater Pollution Preservation Plans
- Thalle Industries, Inc. – Fishkill Quarry (2016)
- Schuyler Hills Subdivision (2016)
Trails, Plans & Recreation
- Lake George RV Park, Lake George, NY (2016 – present)
- Camp Walden Facilities Improvements, Bolton Landing, NY (2016 – present)
Community & Urban Streetscape
- Stony Creek Streetscape & Gateway Improvements, Stony Creek, NY (2016)
- The Mill Tavern – Noise Abatement / Planting Plans (2016)
- Hillburn Granite Mining Reclamation Permitting, Village of Hillburn, Rockland County, NY (2016)
- Thalle Industries, Inc. – Fishkill Quarry (2016 – present)
- Thalle Industries, Inc. – Kent Quarry (2016)
- Thalle Industries, Inc. – Elmsford Quarry (2016 – present)